Saturday 7 February 2009

two blogs in one day

I'm really bosching them out... We have been doing art club for three weeks now, its going OK but not amazing. Timing has been a bit confusing as government schools have been closed due to teachers strike so this week there was only 2 girls there. The teacher who is meant to be helping me is great but she often needs to rush off so is often anxious to get away rather than totally helping out, this week I had to do it on my own as she couldn't stay. Sometimes I’ll have an idea which I think is brilliant and it will totally bomb because the girls don’t get it! So it’s proving to be fairly difficult but always pretty fun. Would really appreciate your prayers as we figure out what we’re doing and how to make it work because working across cultures is flippin hard.

No comments: