Tuesday 18 May 2010

Tiny mighty infants

Just had to share the fun I had last night. I went back home after work and was trying to write in my journal. The kids who live around decided to come and practice roly polys on top of me though so I had to give up. They were playing for a while then they decided to start singing and thus began a spontaneous worship session. Wireless (9) and Whitney (8), led the rest of us: Me, Tracey (4) and Jasmine (really small?!) in singing and dancing and jumping around.

Jasmine was so excited she peed on my carpet!

I've learnt from Jo and Jon about Psalm 8:2 which says 'With praises from children and from tiny infants, you have built a fortress. It makes your enemies silent, and all who turn against you are left speechless.' The songs that kids sing to praise God are powerful! I'm only just getting it.



No comments: